Updated Office Policies
We enjoy providing you with excellent care and need your help and cooperation to achieve this. These policies are guidelines, helping us work together for your best care.
1. It is important for you to be on time for your appointment. We may need to reschedule your appointment if you are more than 10 minutes late or unable to fill out your forms on time. Please notify our office at (808) 949-7568 if you are running late so we can better assist you.
2. We have a 2 business day cancellation policy. We are not open on the weekends. You are responsible to contact the office by noon 2 business days prior to your appointment to cancel your appointment. A service fee of $50 will be charged to you if there is a late cancellation or if you fail to
make your appointment.
3. Most refill prescription requests will require a physician re-evaluation prior to renewal for your safety. Please allow up to 3 business days for your physician to review your request and up to 3 weeks to schedule a medical visit.
4. For text, email or phone messages, please allow up to 2 business days for our care team to respond. If you have a more urgent need, please call the office during normal business hours or go to the nearest emergency room.
5. You are responsible for updating your insurance information with the front office if your insurance has changed. Please be aware that insurance claims that are rejected due to errors in insurance information provided to us will be subject to a $50 service fee if resubmission is required.
We recommend contacting your insurance provider prior to your appointment to ensure that we are in your network and clarify your out of pocket expenses. If we are not in network with your insurance or have a high deductible insurance, full payment of your incurred service fees will be collected at the time of your visit.
6. All telemedicine appointments must be conducted in the state of Hawaii. Because the doctors are licensed to practice only in the state of Hawaii, patients must be physically present in the state of Hawaii in order to legally receive treatment via telemedicine by our providers.
7. A legal guardian must be present for all patients under 18 years old. This includes telemedicine visits.
8. Aesthetic or non-insurance covered service fees are collected at the time of the visit. A service fee of $25 will be charged to you if you require a payment request by mail.
9. Please contact our office manager if you have questions or extenuating circumstances that you would like to make us aware of to avoid incurring service fees.